The IPS Empress CAD blocks combine the modern CAD/CAM processing technology with a high-performance all-ceramic material. With its homogeneity and light scattering behaviour, IPS Empress CAD provides a balanced chameleon effect. In addition to the light optical properties, the ceramic blocks are distinguished for their flexural strength of 160 MPa. IPS Empress CAD restorations attract customers with their true-to-nature translucency and convincing esthetics.
- Highly esthetic CAD/CAM fabricated restorations
- 3 different blocks for every patient situation
- Choice of true-to-nature chameleon effect, lifelike brightness value, or natural shade gradient
- Flexural strength of 160 MPa
- Great for Single-tooth restorations (veneers, inlays, onlays, anterior and posterior crowns)