CEREC Connect is a new technology using impression-less dentistry. You take images of your patient’s mouth with the CEREC Connect technology right from your dental office and send them directly to our laboratory with a click of a button. Then contact us to discuss the specific needs of the patient while they are still in the chair.
CEREC Connect can detect if the images taken are accurate enough to use. We will then send our experienced dental technicians the images so we can then order a model from inLab. These models are more accurate than using stone and impression trays. You will find that these models can be used to make any sort of dental restoration, including crowns.
The next step in the process is to send our dental technicians the images so we can then order a model from inLab. These models are more accurate than using stone and impression trays. They can be used to make any sort of dental restoration including crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays, onlays, and even dental implants. The models can be used with any material — zirconia, gold and porcelain.
Benefits of CEREC Connect:
- Optical impression saves time and money
- Much more comfortable for the patient than a conventional impression.
- Digital impressions are immune to dimensional changes. This results in superior precision — a prerequisite for sustained quality.
- Direct feedback from dental technician.
- You can even make final adjustments to the preparation.
- Highly esthetic lab ceramics.
If you are not fully using CEREC Connect today, we can work with you to ensure a great experience with the process and tools you have available. Call or contact us for a consultation!